Susan Mathews has been a top producing agent in the Denver metropolitan area for the last 25 years. Having raised 4 children and renovated over 10 homes, she brings an enormous amount of experience to each transaction. "Whether it's discovering your first home, adapting to your growing family, enjoying your empty nest or building your real estate portfolio my experience affords you wisdom in the Denver Market".
Susan has always been active in her neighborhood real estate activity. In 1994, she marketed the first residential loft development in an emerging neighborhood just south of downtown, the Golden Triangle. It is now a thriving residential and business community. As part of her commitment to that neighborhood, she purchased an historic row home and slowly converted it to a building that houses 12 thriving start-up companies that range in specialty from sandwiches to flowers and fashion to art. This was a dream of hers to see this be a place for the small entrepreneur, and to preserve a piece of history as the building becomes surrounded with new development.
Susan's love of Denver is contagious. She has been privileged to live and raise her family in the heart of Denver and can make anyone new to the community feel "at home". With integrity, enthusiasm, perpetual optimism and a sense of humor, Susan thrives on the diversity of her clients' needs and the challenge of aligning their hopes and dreams with the reality of the real estate market.
Top Ten Reasons to Choose Susan Mathews
1. Over 25 years of skill, knowledge and professionalism in the Denver market.
2. Having raised 4 children, as well as being a former teacher, she has a wealth of experience in Denver area schools.
3. Has lived, worked and played in the Denver neighborhoods for over 30 years.
4. Her business speaks for itself: over 95% is referrals and past clients.
5. Has invested in Denver; She puts her money where her life is.
6. Expertise includes single family homes, lofts, condominiums, and income properties.
7. Your interest and needs are her top priority.
8. Committed to giving back to the community by actively supporting a variety of volunteer efforts.
9. Her job is to take care of the details. She does your worrying!
10. She makes you feel like you are the only client she has.