Rego Sotheby's International Realty - Hamilton, Bermudainseln
Rego Sotheby's International Realty is Bermuda's oldest Real Estate company serving the entire Island since 1949. Our staff of 23 provide professional services in residential and commercial sales. Our Sales Associates are of American, British and Bermudian origin and are uniquely qualified to assist the most discerning clientele.
Company Quick Facts
- · Oldest real estate company in Bermuda, founded in 1949
- · Second generation family-owned and operated business
- · Member of the Sotheby’s International Realty® network since 2005
- · Highest residential sale in Bermuda by Rego Sotheby’s International Realty: $22 million
- · Committed agents with an average of 15 years’ tenure with the firm, the longest of any Bermuda real estate employer
- · Most diversified Bermuda real estate company with Bermudian, American, English, Irish, Canadian and Asian origin
- · Multi-talented workforce with varied interests: Equestrians, Sailing, Musicians, Golfers, Actors, Singers and Competitive Runners and Swimmers
- · Community service oriented: breast cancer walk, soup kitchens, Big Brother/ Big Sister, youth education programs
- · Languages spoken by staff: English, American, French, Spanish and Tagalog
- · Bermuda is tax neutral, under two hours from New York and six from London, has more golf courses per square mile than anywhere in the world and exemplifies understated elegance.