Two wings prestigious period villa (1,180 sq. meters - 12,702 sq. feet) dominating Lake Como from its vantage position of 357 meters (1,171 feet) above water surface. The villa offers an amazing view of surrounding alpine from Mont Blanc to Monte Rosa. South wing, neo-Louis XV style, was designed and built between 1902 and 1911 by architect Federico Frigerio, designer of Tempio Voltiano and of the upper part of the Duomo di Como. The estate is embellished by sculptures and paintings by very famous artists. The interiors of the villa were designed and completed by Ludovico Pogliaghi, author of the main door of the Duomo di Milano and the main salon of Castello del Valentino in Turin. The walls and ceilings were decorated by Ambrogio Alciati, whose artworks are on exhibit at the Modern Art Gallery of Milan and at the Modern Art Gallery of Rome. Other important artists such as Turri and Ceruti also contributed to the decoration. North wing, modern rationalist style, was designed and built by the architect Giovanni Muzio. His other works entail the design of the Statale University of Milan, of one of the main buildings of Eur in Rome, and of the Basilica of the Annunciation in Nazareth. The villa is surrounded by a beautiful elevated panoramic promenade, where one can feel and enjoy the symbiotic flora and fauna. The villa is sunk in the century old completely fenced 25,000 sqm (269,107 sq. ft.) exotic park. It is possible to take a stroll on its gravel paths interspersed with small grottoes offering natural windows on the astonishing view. The wing designed and built by architect Frigerio extends up three floors, covering an area of 900 sqm (9,688 sq. ft.), including tavern, basement and accessories. The wing designed and built by architect Muzio consists in two levels above ground covering 280 sqm (3,014 sq. ft.) plus basement. To complete this wonderful estate you will find a third independent villa (450 sqm – 4,844 sq. ft.) on three levels, plus basement; a 100 sqm (1,076 sq. ft.) porter's lodge plus a basement; a beautiful swimming pool in stone with several facilities; another 75 sqm (807 sq. ft.) three-storey building for employees, the uppermost floor accommodating a greenhouse; further separate greenhouses, covering an area of 75, 50 and 90 sqm (807, 538, 969 sq. ft.), which you reach from the small gravel paths; a big garage, a beautiful terrace and porch with imposing stone columns. The estate is completed by a last building, the Belvedere, on two floors, covering an area of 135 sqm (1,453 sq. ft.), with a rooftop dedicated to sightseeing and terrace. The villa is fully furnished and all the items date back to the same time as the villa. The matching style and date of both furniture and villa gives the property a great artistic value. The villa is ready to use.