This estate stands on top of a hill between San Miniato and Palaia,half 1 hour drive from Firenze and Pisa. The fantastic position offers amazing views while being surrounded by nature and away from air and and light pollution. The main villa (350 sq.mt./ 3,760 sq.ft.) and the next standing barn were constructed by the Torrigiani noble family in 1898 as a hunting lodge. Both structures were recently renovated with great attention to nature and tradition. The 29 hectares of land offer olive trees (over 600), produce an excellent extra virgin oil, a vineyard (1 hectare) with grapes Syrah, Sangiovese and Marselan offers Tuscan wines, and there is also a forest where to search for white truffles. The estate is composed of a main villa plus 2 detached houses and features a panoramic inground swimming pool and wide outdoor spaces for sun lounging and al fresco dining.