Margaret joined Kuper Sotheby's International Realty because of the dedicated worldwide network and marketing support provided by Sotheby's International Realty. She possesses over 37 years of residential and commercial real estate experience.
Margaret is committed to excellence and to continuously keeping her clients well informed during every aspect of the transaction. Colleagues would describe her as a true professional, one with a combination of enthusiasm, diligence and unwavering personal integrity. With a depth of experience in new and resale residential, custom homes, lot, farm and ranch sales, Margaret is able to work through every possible scenario to bring a contract to a successful close. Representing sellers and buyers of various property types, Margaret extends Sotheby's International Realty's full marketing program to sell the jewel of every price point.
Margaret has two grown daughters and resides in Austin with her husband, Alex. Both enjoy world travel during their leisure time.
"Margaret is excellent- this is our 2nd transaction with her in 5 years. Her attention to detail and complete availability to handle our questions and request is very appreciated. We recommend her to any prospective buyer or seller!"
-AG. & S.G.
"I would like to take this opportunity to comment on what a great job Margaret did selling my home in Panther Creek. I can say that with her experience, talent and professionality, and her attention to detail, I was 110% pleased working with her and I honestly believe that she got top value for the home. Not only that but she made the process as painless as possible and it was evident she had my full interest in all matters 110% of the time. Her expertise in marketing the home was awesome from photos (which Tye did personally) to brochures to a website. I would further say that not only did she do a fantastic awesome job in all the professional areas but she takes her job to another level on the personal side as well. Margaret gets it!!! It is my pleasure to recommend Margaret and her team to any potential client, seller or buyer that wants top value for their home with a personal touch that she delivers. On a scale of 1 to 10 Margaret delivers an 11".
"We love Margaret Parma! The fact that we have now used her to buy two houses and sell one should be testimonial enough. But here are a few things that make her a great agent:
1. We trust her judgment, which is based on her experience in the market. She was spot on in pricing the home we just sold, as well as having the best marketing plan.
2. Margaret's follow up and follow through are outstanding. There is no detail that Margaret would let slip. If she says she will send you a phone number or a web address, she does it!
3. She knows so many people in all facets of residential marketing. As an example, Margaret was able to find the right landscaper and handyman to do the fix up prior to selling.
4. On the buying side, she was so professional and we always knew she was representing our best interest. Even though the house we bought was listed by another Sotheby's agent, we always knew she was representing only us.
5. Maybe the most important thing of all, we have developed a relationship with Margaret so that she is more than just our real estate agent, she is our friend.
-T.P.G. & V.G.