This is a fully restored watermill dating back to the 16th Century and was originally used for irrigating fruit orchards and grinding corn. Local ancient pieces as well as antiques brought in from all over Europe have been used to create a wonderful country estate. The Estate is made up of the main house 1188.67m2, land of 17 hectares with the option of purchasing a further 50 hectares. Within the fenced grounds of approx. 2 hectares, is a 12x4.5 swimming pool, enclosed in its own private terrace area, beautiful rose-gardens, a lake, a river running along the back of the property, a private chapel, a greenhouse and a tool room. Next to the main residence are professional stables for 8 horses, a garage for 2 tractors, an enormous barn, further store-rooms and living quarters for staff. There is an Olympic-sized dressage ring, a lunging area and a covered horse-walker plus 9 paddocks and entrance to woods and natural reserve.