The Pallavicini Palace rises in the heart of old Bologna, not far from the Two Towers and from Piazza Maggiore. The 15th century palace, formerly owned by noble families of Bologna sich as the Villa, Volta and Marsili Families, was bought in 1557 by the Isolani Family that, according to the historian Guidicini, conferred special dignity to the internal architecture of the palace by exploiting the skills of architects Paolo Canali and Luigi Casali. In 1681 it was taken over by two brothers, Girolamo and Carl'Antonio Alamandini, who passed by inheritance both, the palace and the Croce del Biacco villa in Bologna, to their sister Veronica, who was married to Paolo Bolognetti. The property , around the second half of the eighteen century, passed on from Ferdinando Bolognetti Alamandini to Marshall Gian Luca Pallavicini, Councillor of the Council of state of the Empress of Austria, Maria Teresa and governor-general of Lombardy. The palace halls, that spread over an area of roughly 1800 square meters, are richely frescoed and decorated woth amazing stucco ornaments and contain artworks of art by Burrini, Zanotti, Minozzi and Barozzi. To be also noted is the amazing "Music Hall" where, on the 26th of March 1770,played the child prodigy Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, who at the time was only 14 years old. Five hundred years of history of Pallavicini Palace and two thousand square meters of art and comfort for dwelling and business. The main floor apartment occupies all the first floor of the palace. Four different entrances: one monumental main staircase and three other stairs with three elevators. The Halls: frescoed main hall (230 sqm) with a tower (34 meters high) that can be reached with both stairs and lift. Large spaces and extremely high ceilings with painted stucco decorations, bas-reliefs and frescoes of painters from the beginning of the 18th century (Zanotti, Fancelli, Minozzi, Barozzi and Burrini). Original Venetian style floors restored with different geometric patterns. Original period doors. Lighting system with emergency lighting devices. Video entry phones at the four entrances. Four double restrooms. Private gas heating system with cast iron radiators. Several parking lots available inside the countryard. Possibility (with existing project) to build four apartments of varying size.