These two bedroom Ocean View villas overlook the Atlantic Ocean with views of Great Camanoe and Tortola. Each stunning villa offers approximately 3,100 square feet of luxurious accommodation with two multi-level pods interconnected by a hinged tower piece, which also serves as the villa's entry point. The floor plan features two master suites, each with a king-size bed, separate sitting area and full bathroom. The villas are fully furnished to a very high standard with granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, natural stone flooring, exotic woods, luxurious natural fabrics and timeless teak wood furniture.
The oversized gourmet kitchens contain custom design fixtures and furnishings and state of the art modern conveniences for dining and entertaining. Each features Kohler faucets, SubZero/Wolf stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, convection oven and microwave, and solid wood cabinetry with brushed nickel hardware. The ensuite bathrooms are all grand in size and splendor with granite-top dual sinks, an enclosed rain forest shower and water closet, nickel faucets, custom mirrors and custom lighting. The authenticity of Scrub Island is beautifully represented in every detail of the design with the furnishings, fixtures and colors all brought together to bring out the spirit of the Caribbean.
Each villa will be a wholly and privately owned asset with owners having the option to have their property maintained and rented by the professional resort management team and will receive a share of room revenues from all the units. These who do participate in the rental program can choose to use their home whenever they choose throughout the year. During the remainder of the year, the resort's professional management team will use their unit to operate a full-service resort and maintain the grounds and public areas of Scrub Island.
The price mentioned is the starting price as different types are available.
- Natural stone flooring with teak wood accents as well as a wood-beamed and bamboo ceiling with ceiling fans are throughout the living areas and bedrooms
- Pre-wired for sound, flat screen televisions, multi-line telephone system
- Custom-designed furnishings featuring exotic woods, luxurious fabrics and natural materials as well as custom teak furniture on the verandas
- Air conditioning
- The Master Suite features its own sliding-glass down entrance to a large covered veranda with expansive views of the Caribbean. The guest bedroom has its own private balcony with ocean views
- Walk-in, lockable owner's closet located in the Master Suite.
- The spacious Master Bathroom features custom mirrors and lighting, as well as granite counters with dual sinks and elegant nickel faucets. A freestanding soaking Kohler bathtub is also included
- The Guest Bedroom offers a private full bath with granite countertops on solid wood vanities along with Kohler faucets and fixtures
- The full kitchen has granite countertops, solid wood cabinetry with brushed nickel hardware, high quality stainless steel appliances, a microwave, convection oven and a dishwasher
- Professional landscaping
ABOUT SCRUB ISLAND
Luxurious living alongside a world class resort & marina on an island, which has provided sanctuary to world travellers since Christopher Columbus first visited. Scrub Island offers superb amenities along with the flexibility to create your own oasis. Although it is a relatively small island, all the amenities are readily available such as restaurants, bars, gourmet market, beaches, health club and various water sport activities. Its central location offers close proximity to the airport but more importantly to various hidden treasures, all just a short boat ride away.
The history of the British Virgin Islands (BVI) is the stuff of epic tales. Norman Island, at the southern tip of the chain, is said to be the setting for Robert Louis Stevenson’s “Treasure Island.” Nearby caves once hid riches plundered by pirates. The ocean floor is a graveyard for sunken ships.Read more about luxury homes in British Virgin Islands
Scrub island is a 230 acre unspoiled paradise in the heart of the British Virgin Islands discovered first by Columbus in 1493. Scrub Island offers ample opportunities to discover and explore new things, whether it's the natural beauty of the island, a new water sport or experiencing a new spa treatment or gourmet meal. From the moment you set foot on the island, you and your guests will feel part of a sanctuary set apart from the rest of the world, ripe with new experiences.
Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina features a world-class spa, 3 gourmet restaurants, 3 white sand beaches, a fully outfitted fitness center, pools, nature trails for hiking, gourmet provisioning store and a boutique. Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina is part of the Marriott Autograph Collection.
The world-class marina, which offers 53 deep-water slips, includes five slips capable of accommodating yachts up to 150 feet as well as supplies, metered electricity, laundry facilities and other services. Scrub Island Marina is the closest to the North Drop, the hot spot for world-record Blue Marlin.
Located in the British Virgin Islands, known throughout the world as a premier sailing, fishing and diving destination, the most convenient international airports to Scrub Island are St. Thomas, USVI or San Juan, Puerto Rico. From here it is only a short flight to the T.B. Lettsome International Airport on Beef Island, serving as the territory's main gateway. Scrub Island is then only a short 5-minute ferry ride away.