Positioned in an elevated secluded setting within exclusive Closeburn Station, this home site is arguably the finest available in Queenstown, if not New Zealand.
• This property was significantly featured in a sequence from the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and is one of the few such filming locations that are privately held and cannot be accessed by the general public.
• Closeburn Station embodies unsurpassed natural beauty, tranquillity and solitude rarely available anywhere in the world today. Situated above Lake Wakatipu with 360 degree views of essential Queenstown landmarks -The Remarkables, Cecil Peak, Walter Peak, 12 Mile Delta, Mt Nicholas, Mt Creighton and Lake Dispute Valley, Lot 8 is unrivalled as the premium site within this outstanding station property.
• This superb 0.4428 hectare site has a true emphasis on privacy and exclusivity, yet only 15 minutes from Queenstown Village. The property occupies a unique location within the Closeburn Station valley and boasts impressive sunshine hours and views to rival any mountain vista in the world.
• Owners all have an equal share in over 3,000 acres of the surrounding working high country farm and residents are welcome to participate in daily farming activities if they wish.
• The property features a rustic community clubhouse and a network of bush clad private walking tracks with native beech forest, mountain streams and waterfalls. Overnight tramping huts and a fishing lodge on the station are designed exclusively for residents use. Nearby Lake Dispute and Moke Lake provide superb recreational fishing opportunities while still being 15 minutes drive from Queenstown's numerous cafes, restaurants and shops.
• Closeburn Station is a proven high quality success story, offering an unrivalled rural retreat and an investment and lifestyle safe haven.