Quinta do Relógio was established in XI, built in 1860 under the direction of the Architect Cinatti de Siena. Was residence of his Royal Highness el Rei D. Fernando II. In its gardens the Clock Tower “ Torre do Relógio” stands out and originates the property name. In this moment the property belongs to the heirs of His Highness el Rey D. João I and D. Filipa de Lancastre, Portugal Queen and is protected patrimony of the environment and constructed patrimony of Oeiras Municipality. Quinta do Relogio has a neoclassic language and ambience, observed in the building ornamentation, surrounded by a vast and dense vegetation, were several tree kinds stand out by their configuration and antiquity as the Araucária, the sycamore and the Dracaenas. The treatment of the exterior spaces presents several ground levels set around a patio were are the garages, the horse stables and the staff accommodation facilities. The main building has 2 plans with trace and palatial proportions, singular elements, plans symmetry, the spaces sequence formed by an exterior porch, an entry hall and a stairway illuminated by a fanlight. Three living rooms with sea views and direct access to the gardens. With a total living area of 1616 sq meters and 5589 of land area that are divided in: Palace with 513 sq meters of living area, Garage with 54 sq meters , Horse stables with 374 sq meters, Outbuilding 49 sq meters, Clock tower with 13 sq meters of implementation area. Built with top quality materials, 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, 3 fireplaces, 2 dinning rooms and 3 living rooms. Has an approved project of accessibility and a future marine . Located in a prestigious tranquil area with, enchanted views of the river and the sea, near the commerce, business centers, hospitals, heath clinics, schools, universities, green areas, beaches and a few minutes drive from Lisbon center. Quinta do Relógio is exempt from Energy Certification, in accordance with Article 4 of the Decree Law no. 118, August 20, 2013.