House inserted in a small exclusive condominium with 6 single family homes. Architectural Project with signature by Manuel Salgado. Formerly Convento dos Capuchinhos Italianos (1738), adjoining the elevating station of Barbadinhos and Water Museum of Lisbon. The property is aligned parallel to the Church as if it were a new wing of the convent and perpendicular to Barbadinhos Walk, a solution reminiscent of the workers villas in the east of Lisbon. It has an east facing terrace overlooking the river, opened on a pedestrian path, recreating, in its scale, the cloisters of the convent. Excellent areas very well distributed in lounge with access to terrace, kitchen with terrace and access from the living room. 3 bedrooms (2 en suite) and an office with river view. Lots of light. Facilities include laundry and 2 parking lots with direct access to the house.