Duplex located in the former Rua do Moínho, so called for being very close to the field, to the time was an "artery of dirt road that ran between the lands of sowing" and had served patriot causes because "the English Mary Tudor, when surrounded Lisbon in 1589, time of Philip II of Spain, were encamped here "(in the work of Norberto de Araújo," Pilgrimage in Lisbon "). On the other hand, is just minutes from the Garden of the neighborhood. Garden that opened in 1859 in honor of the eldest son of Queen Maria II. The taste of landscaping the city of Lisbon comes in the middle of the nineteenth century and the Garden of Príncipe Real is an example of this, taking advantage of a good central space, beautifying one of the most prestigious aristocratic quarters of the time: with numerous palaces and mansions, where lived the bourgeoisie in the middle of the romantic era. This place of the garden was, before the earthquake, occupied by the works of a palace designed by the Earl of Tarouca. After 1755 settled there the patriarchal basilica, which burned in 1769, and later the works of the Royal Treasury. The excavation of the square was made in 1849 and the works of the garden began 20 years later. Apartment which divisional structure and dynamics is divided into two floors: the low, the level of the fourth. floor, a large bright living room, with different areas for socializing, personalized dining room , one bedroom, one bathroom and kitchen, beside this, access to the top floor, with wide corridor, 2 bedrooms , storage area and terrace. Endowed with a garage, which is a multipurpose and multifaceted space with its 34 sqm and 13 sqm of interior patio, allows a solution of mixed use, parking and office.