Exceptional master house in Perigord. This domain on 24 acres, includes a beautiful Chartreuse in the purest style of the seventeenth century and three other houses. The whole, the chartreuse and the three houses of the hamlet, have been restored the traditional way with ancient materials, in agreement with the "Bandacirc;timents de France". The east wing of the courtyard is composed of two slender pigeonniers and the ancient common connected by a building, including an entrance porch. The three houses, former outbuildings are currently used as high standard gites, offering also a beautiful heated swimming pool 14,5 X 6. In total, approximately 1150 sq.m of habitable space. 15kms from Le Bugue and 30 kms from Bergerac, 40 kms from SARLAT. This area is located in theZone de Protection du Patrimoine Architectural, Urbain et Paysager (ZPPAUP).