Medieval castle in Perigord Noir 14 kms from Sarlat. In the village, two old houses of knights from 13th century, separated by an alley, were joined in the fifteenth century when in 1419, Jeanne de Salignac married Richard de Gontaud Biron, bringing the Lordship dowry. Covered with slates and offering admirable architectural elements, the set is classified Historic Monument. About 650sq.m. Enclosed garden by surrounding-walls to protect this place full of history.