Separate House is on 26 unspoiled acres in one of the most sought after locations in the Millbrook area and was originally built by a minister of the Separate Church in 1789. With additions over the years, the house now has 4 (5) bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms and 2 half baths and 2 corner fireplaces in the living room and dining room. These rooms also have beamed ceilings, wideboard floors and other early architectural features. The master bedroom suite is on the ground floor. A swimming pool and pool house with kitchen facilities has a greenhouse addition. An observation tower with telescope offers another outside attraction. There is a 3-car garage plus a new barn presently used for equipment which could easily be transformed into a stable if desired. The house is charmingly set next to an ornamental pond with lawns, gardens, stone walls and a great variety of specimen trees surrounding the house that blend into meadowlands with views of surrounding farmland.