The community of Jobo sits on the outskirts of Reserva Conchal, promising the utmost in privacy and seclusion. Scenic beauty and expansive vistas are the focal points of life at Jobo, where you'll enjoy breathtaking ocean, golf and forest views.
Spanish Colonial architecture graces 18 private condos, each with panoramic vistas and expansive, sliding glass doors and picture windows to enjoy the golf greens, tropical forest and seascapes from every room. Designed by renowned eco-architect Ronald Zurcher, the residences at Jobo take luxury and fine living to the next level with recessed lighting, covered terraces, spacious kitchens, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, whirlpool bathtubs, beamed and tray ceilings, travertine tile, hardwood cabinets, built-in closets, and other upscale amenities. There is central air-conditioning in every unit.
A private common area, bordered by lush forest, invites relaxation with a shimmering infinity pool and bubbling hot tub, as well as a patio area and other fine amenities.
• Just 18 units comprise this secluded community
• Staggering ocean, forest and golf green views
• Choose from 3BR/3.5BA condos (average size: 2,368 sq) and or select units that feature a few 3BR + den/4BA
• Total privacy and seclusion
• Completed in 2009, Jobo is situated along the 12th and 15th holes of the Robert Trent Jones II golf course
RESERVA CONCHAL EXTRAORDINARY AMENITIES:
• 2,300-acre master plan
• 2-1/2 km of white sand beach
• 700 acres of protected area, including a national wildlife refuge and mangrove estuary
• Audubon-certified Robert Trent Jones II championship golf course
• 60,000 ft2 beach club
• The Westin Resort & Spa Playa Conchal
• 13 restaurants and bars
• Marea Brava gym
• Master condominium infrastructure and services
• Titled, fee simple ownership
• Endless opportunities for exploration and adventure at your doorstep
• Close to shopping, schools and services