A piece of Ridgefield's history! This nearly 6 acre estate was originally the working farm for the Lynch estate, now the site of Ridgefield Academy. Built Circa 1910, the principal structure of this complex is a 6,400 square foot fieldstone Colonial Revival farm outbuilding, once the dairy barn and stables, which was converted to a residence in the 1960s with 4-6 bedroom, 46x22.5 foot beamed and vaulted great room, and remarkable 3,150 square foot attached Hay Barn. This complex also features the historic "Pit" once considered the ultimate in farm management due to its use of an overhead monorail system for waste transportation, plus the detached "Cart Barn". There is also a separate rental cottage, historically known as the "Herdsman Cottage", with 1,700 square foot, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom.