Are you looking for a -House with History- and don´t want to miss the modern living style?
From 1870 onwards, a cultural scene emerged in Wannsee that was unrivalled in Germany Empire and the Weimar Republic. Several magnificent villas were built at this time, only a few of which survive today.
One of these can be yours!
- surrounded by a park landscape measuring 5.757 m² with mature trees
- southern aspect to the lake with direct connection to the lake Wannsee and excellent water quality
- „private beach" without access for third parties
- private landing stage with mooring on its 6.084 m² water land
- an unobstructable, spect
acular view over the lake - on the opposite intact forest (nature reserve)
- high security and exceptional privacy by „Compound"-character with private access at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- picturesque atmosphere in great neighborhood
- in the middle of top-class cultural and sporting opportunities
- exposed location with a good connection to Berlin city and to the Brandenburg's state capital of Potsdam
- beautiful, listed villa, built in emperor year 1888, refurbished and tastefully restored
- living/usable space approx. 675,0 m², (16 rooms, 5 on ground floor, 6 on upper floor, 5 in the lower level) , 5 baths/showers, 2 guest toilets plus 3 garages
- located on a 2.919 m² park-like plot with mature trees
- floor plan is thought out through the last detail, functional and flexible
- new fundaments and partially new ceilings, new roof and truss, new terraces and balconies, galleries, completely new technical equipment for electricity, water, sewage, heating
- equipped with high-quality materials and latest technique
- original doors - Wilhelminian period, oak parquet and much more
- ceiling height between 3,30 m (ground floor), 3,10-5,20 m (upper floor) and up to 2,50 m (lower level)
Free of broker commission.
Property acquisition tax, notary and legal costs are borne by the buyer.
No responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of these data, which are exclusively based on information provided to us by our client. We accept no liability for the completeness, accuracy and up-to-dateness of these data.
We will gladly provide additional information upon request!
Where the Berlin Wall once divided the city, modern condominiums, office towers, boutiques and restaurants now stand. In the 25 years since the fall of the wall, the government invested money and resources to elevate its capital city. Berlin has reinvented itself as a global brand. Post-unification Berlin is young, entrepreneurial and a trendsetter in the arts. Living standards are high and purchasing power is climbing.En savoir plus sur les propriétés de luxe à Berlin
This stunning villa in the south-west of Berlin is located in Wannsee, one of Berlin's most exclusive and sought-after neighbourhoods. Several magnificent villas were built on the shores of these beautiful lakes during the Wilhelmine era and later during the Weimar Republic. Proximity to the water and the stunning natural surroundings give this neighbourhood an enchanting quality.
The neighbourhood is characterised by town villas, detached family houses and exclusive owner-occupied apartments. Shops for daily necessities, schools and doctors are all available nearby. In addition, there is a range of top-class delicatessens and restaurants to cater for more refined tastes. The location has superb public transport links, while a slip road to the motorway is also very close by. The city centre can be reached by car in less than 20 minutes via the AVUS motorway. Its excellent location between the city of Berlin and Potsdam means that on one hand, you can relax and gain some respite from the hectic nature of urban life. On other hand, however, the superb infrastructure leads you all the amenities of the metropolitan area, enabling you to take advantage of its first-class leisure facilities and multifaceted cultural programme.