In the category of custom-built luxury accommodations, Turquoise Dreams' peaceful location and ever-changing views make for the idyllic maintenance-free home to relish the best of paradise.
- High-end finishes, custom stainless steel fixtures and appliances
- ‘River of Gold' custom granite counters
- Outdoor pool with swim and jacuzzi jets, light and waterfall features
- Large state of the art electric generator
- Secluded location yet close to town and airport
- Unrivaled North shore views
The history of the British Virgin Islands (BVI) is the stuff of epic tales. Norman Island, at the southern tip of the chain, is said to be the setting for Robert Louis Stevenson’s “Treasure Island.” Nearby caves once hid riches plundered by pirates. The ocean floor is a graveyard for sunken ships.En savoir plus sur les propriétés de luxe à Iles Vierges Britanniques