Medieval château in Black Perigord. Two 13th century former knight's houses in the heart of the village. Separated by a lane, they were joined together in 15th century when Jeanne de Salignac married Richard de Gontaud Biron in 1419, giving him the property as her dowry. With a stone roof and comprising admirable architectural features such as spiral stone staircase, monumental fireplaces, ogival windows, trefoil and mullioned windows and dormers with pediments. The property is listed and has undergone a high quality restoration by "Bâtiments de France". Approx 650 m2 living space. 4 en-suite bedrooms. Magnificent reception rooms.