Long admired as one of the most stately houses in all of Princeton, this magnificent Tuscan Villa designed by the renowned Howard Russell Butler in 1912 sits on one of Princeton's most famous streets: Library Place. Butler, the leading portraitist for Andrew Carnegie and founder of the American Fine Arts Society, was also President of Carnegie Hall and oversaw the construction of Carnegie's 5th Avenue mansion in NYC (now Cooper-Hewitt Museum). Grand and exquisite, this Princeton home is enveloped in lush gardens and mature landscaping, creating great privacy within 3 blocks of town center. Spacious rooms, architectural detail and supreme finishes are highlights of the home. The light drenched atrium, a hallmark of Butler's renovation, created as his painting studio, has afforded its entrepreneurial owners with dedicated space and a private entrance for business endeavors and offers countless exciting possibilities for its new owners. Recent renovations include the award winning kitchen, luxurious master suite, and bedroom wings for family and guests.