''The Palms'' features wide open-aired porches overlooking its tropical oasis pool, dock and sandy beach. British Colonial decor is blended with island flair and features 3 bedrooms/4.5 baths. ''The Cottage'' is a refurbished 2 bedroom/1 bath historic Red Cross house built in 1934. Wrap-around porches provide a relaxing spot for drinking in the beauty of this exquisite retreat. Both houses are surrounded by tall coconut palms and lush tropical landscaping garnished with fantastic orchids. The main house and the guest cottage offering is the perfect opportunity to enjoy the peace and quiet of graceful island living.