One of the preeminent historic residences in Savannah, this home was completely renovated in 2007-2008. Originally built in c. 1857 for William F. Brantley and designed by renowned architect John Norris. The winner of ASID awards for excellence in interior design for the renovation work and an AIA citation award, the home elegantly blends original details with modern amenities. This home won a 2009 award from the Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation for excellence in rehabilitation and a Preservation Award in 2008 from the Historic Savannah Foundation. The main house has 3 stories plus a full garden level finished with a guest suite, craft room, butler's panty and game/exercise room. There are 3 fireplaces on the garden level. There are 5 bedrooms, 6 full baths and 2 powder rooms and 12 fireplaces. A luxurious master suite occupies the third floor with his and her baths, and a spacious dressing room. There are 2 fireplaces on this floor and access to the spacious yet private side porch, overlooking Forsyth Park. The parlor level has a living room, formal dining room, grand family room, private office, kitchen, and connects the carriage house. There are 4 fireplaces on the parlor level. The gourmet kitchen is open to the family room and breakfast area that overlooks the courtyard. The kitchen is complete with AGA range, spacious island, custom cabinetry and light filled cupola over the breakfast area. Gracious side porches provide ample room for entertaining or relaxing amidst the trees of Forsyth Park. Two bedrooms, each with a full bath are on the top floor, with access to a small balcony. Each bedroom has a fireplace as does the front bathroom. The rear bath allows access to a private porch, with panoramic views of Savannah's Historic District.