Not unlike most of the homes in one of Denver's most exclusive neighborhoods, Polo Club, this home too is quite special. Its origin began as the original stables to the Polo Club dating back circa 1927. It was converted to a residence circa 1948. The current owners purchased the home in 1994 and performed two major renovations and additions, bringing it to its current state. The terrazzo and bronze floor, as well as the floating staircase, are original. Much of the iron work highlighting the doors and windows, along with the stone Doric columns, were salvaged from the Hughes Mansion. The home is ideally situated on one of the largest lots in Polo Club... just shy of two acres. The restoration, renovation and addition to the home yields over 18,000 square feet of living and entertaining space. There are five bedrooms, nine bathrooms, formal and informal living spaces, a rare truly commercial-grade kitchen, a full-size gym with a treatment room and an eight car motor court.