Historic estate located in the Northern Spanish region of Asturias, built between the years 1914-1918. The main house is divided into four levels and totals approximately 2,068 sq. meters. Much of its original grandeur and charm has been maintained transporting its owner to another era. The parcel totals more than three hectares and includes a tennis court, garden, vegetable garden, and three service cottages. The garden was designed by the famous Spanish landscape artist Pedro Múgica. Viavélez, the town where the property is situated enjoys all the beauties that the region has to offer. From the rolling green hills to the rocky shores and the quaint fishing towns nearby. A wonderful opportunity to open a BandB or enjoy as a private residence.