In the heart of the Natura 2000 protected area, this domain is located on the site of an old villa built in the 1st century AD Gallo-Roman. Surrounded by 110 ha of vineyards and pine forests, the domain is composed by: Surrounded by a fenced multi-species old park, the castle, well maintained, with a surface hab. 1000 sqm. has retained the charm of yesteryear. Situated away from the heart of a flower garden, swimming pool with pool house equipped and beautifully restored dating back to the nineteenth century greenhouse. The old barn, perfectly restored in the rules of art, has a reception room of 240 sqm and 6 guest rooms with views of the nicest on the vineyards and pine forest. A second building was restored while retaining elements architectureaux period Restoration of a very high standard, combining authenticity with contemporary comforts to the old stable, composed of 2 apartments with a spa area with a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Farm buildings, with an area of ??5000 m². home to a winery (50,000 hl), an air-conditioned cellar, tasting room and sales. A building, located at the entrance of the area and opening onto the courtyard, offers 2 independent apartments and offices. The land is used for organic agriculture, organic vineyards AOC (white and red varieties) are planted on the heights of the slopes facing south, has received numerous honors and awards. Some olive trees in production.