Built under Napoleon III, surrounded with a 40 hectare domain in dominant position. The castle glitters with elegance and with luminosity.More than 1.500 m andsup2; livable, with beautiful vaults of the XVIth century. At the ground floor is situated all the rooms of reception of XVIIIth style: harmony of the proportions where we find wide openings, the decorated with mouldings ceilings, the marble monumental fireplaces and the parquets in oak. The library is a quality room which benefits from a triple orientation on the park. The main staircase is a work of art: the ceiling is in intersections of the ribs. He gives access to a superior gallery. Floors are reserved for the chambers which are distributed by a French-style hallway. Two complete apartments, 15 main chambers, 4 secondary chambers and their appendices. All the parts of the castle offer a fantastic view over the park of approval and the ponds. Beautiful perfectly preserved seigneurial chapel. Environment of the castle and its outbuildings: wood, meadows, 2 ponds of which one more of 4 ha. Former independent outbuildings about 2.600 m andsup2; to restore.The history of this house is intimately linked to the history of the nobility of the northern department and more specifically in the families of "La Ramiandegrave;re" and "De Malet." The "La Ramiandegrave;re" are Protestants in the sixteenth century and are especially lieutenants of Gaspard de Coligny, the Huguenot leader against whom the famous "night of St. Bartholomew" in 1572 was largely directed. The family of "La Ramiandegrave;re" decided to convert to Catholicism during the reign of Henri IV. In 1789, the French Revolution did not significantly affect the Dordogne, it must be said that this revolution was primarily urban, the La Ramiandegrave;re pass this period without losing territories. In 1870, a huge fire destroyed the castle, the question was asked either to build a new one or restore the old one. The lady of the time decides to dispose of some of its land to finance the construction of a new castle, including a thirty rooms on models of the house of a friend of hers who owned a castle eighteenth century in Touraine. Subsequently, the marriages have made the De Malet masters of the place, they continue to live in the castle until the 1960s.