Governor's Point on the north shore of Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina has been set aside for the discerning buyer with the best location on the island and unbelievable 270 degree views.
- Scrub Island is privately owned - all designs are subject to SIDG's (Scrub Island Development Group) approval
- Gated world class Scrub Island Resort
- 1.63 acres (to the shore line)
- Majority elevation for building purposes - approx. 8 meters
- No general Height restrictions
- No restriction on maximum SF allowed
- Possibility for private helipad
- Easy access to the North Beach
- 5 minutes from Beef Island Airport (runway - 4600 ft) Serviced by AA - 90 seat twin prop and private jets
- All of the above are subject to SIDG's approval
- Property is a wholly - and privately-owned asset
ABOUT SCRUB ISLAND
Luxurious living alongside a world class resort & marina on an island, which has provided sanctuary to world travellers since Christopher Columbus first visited. Scrub Island offers superb amenities along with the flexibility to create your own oasis. Although it is a relatively small island, all the amenities are readily available such as restaurants, bars, gourmet market, beaches, health club and various water sport activities. Its central location offers close proximity to the airport but more importantly to various hidden treasures, all just a short boat ride away.
The history of the British Virgin Islands (BVI) is the stuff of epic tales. Norman Island, at the southern tip of the chain, is said to be the setting for Robert Louis Stevenson’s “Treasure Island.” Nearby caves once hid riches plundered by pirates. The ocean floor is a graveyard for sunken ships. Подробнее о роскошных домов в Британские Виргинские Острова