Scott has over thirty years of diverse real estate sales experience. He has also developed single-family subdivisions, custom homes, luxury condominiums, and affordable housing. This extensive background in sales and development provides his clients with insights into what potential a property may have. Beginning in Residential Sales with his family's real estate business then owning and operating one of the more successful real estate brokerages in Coronado, California, Scott has been helping buy and sell real estate in Coronado since 1989.
Primarily focused on brokerage and development in Coronado, Scott has built a reputation for getting the job done. From representing buyers and sellers to negotiating with city government, regarding development of subsidized affordable housing, Scott proves in every transaction he knows what he is doing and stands behind his work.
Active in the community, a devoted father and husband, selling Coronado as the greatest place to live on earth comes from Scott's heart. He has earned the respect of his peers. As such, he was voted President of the Coronado Association of Realtors, and remains dedicated to creating an excellent working relationship amongst all of the Brokers and Agents on the Island.
Baylor University 1974-1976
Stephen F. Austin State University
*Bachelor of Science in Education 1976-1979
Texas Real Estate Brokers License 1979
California Real Estate Brokers License 1989
Nevada Real Estate Brokers License 1999
* Member of the San Diego Association of Realtors
* Past President, Coronado Association of Realtors
* Past Member, Board of Directors of the Coronado Association of Realtors
* Past Chairman of the Board of SANDICOR (San Diego's regional multiple listing service company)
* Member, National Association of Realtors
* Member, California Apartment Owner's Association
* Member, Coronado Chamber of Commerce
* Member of the Coronado Real Estate Association
Married since 1984 and has one son, a recent graduate from Point Loma Nazarene University.
He enjoys paddle surfing, golf, horseback riding, skiing, and tournament poker.
Cal BRE# 00978974