Governor's Point on the north shore of Scrub Island Resort, has been set aside for the discerning buyer with the best location on the island and unbelievable 270 degree views.
Scrub island is a 230 acre unspoiled paradise in the heart of the British Virgin Islands discovered first by Columbus in 1493.
- Privately owned island - all designs are subject to SIDG's (Scrub Island Development Group) approval
- Gated world class Scrub Island Resort
- 1.63 acres (to the shore line)
- Majority elevation for building purposes - approx. 8 meters
- No general Height restrictions
- No restriction on maximum SF allowed
- Possibility for private helipad
- Easy access to the North Beach
- 5 minutes from Beef Island Airport (runway - 4600 ft) Serviced by AA - 90 seat twin prop and private jets
- All of the above are subject to SIDG's approval
- Property is a wholly - and privately-owned asset
The history of the British Virgin Islands (BVI) is the stuff of epic tales. Norman Island, at the southern tip of the chain, is said to be the setting for Robert Louis Stevenson’s “Treasure Island.” Nearby caves once hid riches plundered by pirates. The ocean floor is a graveyard for sunken ships. Read more about luxury homes in Islas Vírgenes Británicas