In the heart of Franciacorta, in an enviable position not too far from the shores of Lake Iseo and comprising a part of Sebino natural reserve, this historic castle now converted into a residential palace is settled. The property consists of a villa of the XVth century (Villa Lana de' Terzi), an historic villa dating back to XVIIIth century (Villa Pizzini), a small church called "Santa Giulia", a separate residence for guardians; externally, a beautiful courtyard connects the buildings, where there are a fountain, a garrita, paved paths and green gardens. The complex has structural characteristics of value, especially the villas have finely decorated exteriors and interiors, is in excellent condition thanks to the comprehensive restructuring that has affected the entire complex except for two floors of Palazzo Pizzini. The property, registered at the Register of Italian Historic Houses (ADSI), is completely fenced with high walls and accessed via a pedestrian gate and a driveway. The villa "Palazzo Pizzini Barone" dates back to the XVIIIth century and was completely renovated in 2002. The property is on two floors and attic space. The ground floor consists of an independent apartment with bedroom, living room, bathroom and kitchenette. From the main atrium the first floor is accessed via a marble staircase or by elevator. Both the first and second floors are composed of two separate apartments, with a total area of approximately 1470 sqm. The villa "Lana de Terzi" dates from around XVth century and it has also been subject to a major restructuring in 2002. The body is on two floors and attic space. The grand entrance features a large central staircase that leads upwards and crosses the entire property with views of the park. The atrium leads to a great salon with fireplace, study and library, and two corridors plus a guest bathroom, dining room, large kitchen. On the first and second floor are two apartments connected by a staircase with a total area of approximately 1300 sqm. The dependence for the domestic staff is a recently built detached house of approximately 312 sqm spread over two floors, and comprises entrance hall, double living room, laundry room, sunroom, kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms, a cloakroom and two bathrooms, terrace. The private chapel of Santa Giulia is located in the imposing Palazzo Pizzini appliances, on the eastern side of the small hill called the "Castle". The structure is very simple, a plant with a single hall and a gabled wooden roof. The oldest plaster were found only in the apse where surfaced fragments of frescoes dates back to the XIVth century. The area of the park is approximately 5.2 hectares consisting mainly of forest, olive grove (460 trees), grass and arable land. There are'also a mill and a stable operation. A curiosity: The Legend of the "Prancing Horse" said that the General Francesco Baracca used to have one the Barone Pizzini's horses, and he wrote to him to keep him informed about the health of his horse. In the bottom of the letter he always drew a prancing horse from which Enzo Ferrari took inspiration for his famous symbol.