Magnificent property located in Casinalbo, Modena, in a village that dates back to the early seventeenth century a few kilometers from Modena. The entire village is listed as an artistic / cultural environment by the superintendence of Bologna. Since 1717 the property belongs to the Castaldi family, and passes in the following years to a wealthy citizen of Casinalbo, Mr. Adani who in his will leaves the complex to the parish priest Don Franco Montessori. The family Montessori maintains the property of Ca' Del Vento, then transformed into a convent for most of the nineteenth century. During the post-unitary period the property passes to Mr Stradi that in 1923 sold the complex to the town of Maranello. Prior to the last owners were the Pezzuoli brothers. The manor house of 850 sqm has a square structure a, geometric simple and compact volume, with annexes a number of services such as two square towers, one of which is equipped as an old ice storage and a private chapel. The entire complex is surrounded by an historic wall. The villa on the ground floor consists of a large entrance hall, a kitchen exposed on two sides, a very large tri-exposed living area, dining room with fireplace, tv room, one bedroom with private bathroom. From the ground floor the access to the first floor is by a staircase or via an internal lift. The walls and ceiling are painted with mythological scenes preserved and restored dating back to the seventeenth century and attributed to Stringa. In the first floor there is a study, two bedrooms with two closets and a large bathroom as well as a living room. A small spiral staircase connects the loggia on the first floor to the attic. The large attic is actually used as billiard room and accessible for the whole extension of the villa; the coverage of the lodges is in flattened barrel. This environment is constituted by a series of compartments at different heights and presents a valuable trussed wooden roof supported partly by brick pillars and partly by wood beams. The flooring is original brick of various sizes. A few steps from the main house is a two-stores house of 100 sqm used by the caretaker and a greenhouse used as a winter garden. The service building to the right of the main entrance of the property is divided into garage, boiler room and porch are also a former deconsacrated church with oratory where embellished by a series of gouaches on the walls with busts of saints and sacred representations. The complex benefits from the presence of a well to serve the park and the surrounding vineyards. The wooded park of 4500 square meters is divided by paths and is illuminated and watered by an automatic watering system. Inside the park there is a partially renovated building that contains a pool - nearing completion - closed by large windows as well as a utility room / sauna.