Privately secluded in an exclusive cul-de-sac, this stately 1929 Tudor-style mansion has been meticulously revived to create a magnificent family home of timeless taste and appeal. Designed to maximise its stunning position with kitchen, lounge, dining and family rooms all opening onto a large sandstone entertaining terrace with low maintenance parterre gardens and stunning views across Double Bay and direct harbour access via a private staircase and private jetty. This Harbourside home is sure to impress.
- A grand home with versatile layout
- Encompassing 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- Elegant master suite with a dressing room and ensuite bathroom
- Teenager's wing or guest quarters with a TV room and office
- Classic details such as timber panelled walls, floorboards, a sweeping timber staircase, high ornate ceilings and leadlight windows
- Garaging with level internal access, video intercom, a/c and vast storage
- Available furnished or unfurnished