Location: Center of Portugal close to the city of Tomar, Historical Area, Monastery of “Templarios”. It is surrounded by a beautiful forest classified as an ecological area . The river runs through the property and reaches a beach by the shore. The main building was formerly an ancient factory and it is nowadays classified and protected as a local monument. The property has already been authorized to become a touristic development with a Hotel offering an array of facilities. The “Quinta do Sobreirinho” as well as the surrounding land, with an area of about 6 acres, is in its entirety intended for the project in question. It is situated in “Lugar do Sobreirinho”, in the community of “Alem da Ribeira”, less than 10km from the center of the city of Tomar and about 12mts by the new Prado Road. It is situated in a recently decreed (established) National Ecological Reserve on the margins of the River Nabão. The River and the topographic nuances compose a background for a landscape development which is entirely integrated in the natural and ecological surroundings. History: It is registered that in 1845in the place of the said Sobreirinho there existed a private mill. A paper factory was installed in 1868. The property had several owners until 1882, at which date it was purchased by the Companhia de Papel do Prado ( Prado Paper Company), for strategic purposes. Shortly after, the factory is closed , the rudimentary machinery is removed and it never again operated in this location. One century after the presumed construction of the factory (1867), on exactly October 14, 1967, the “ Companhia de Papel do Prado”, sells the building in the state of ruins but maintaining its strong, large granite walls to Francisco Henriques, of Povoa. Finally , in 1986, the estate is purchased by its present owner.