Daniel Casabonne has a proven track record only a handful of real estate professionals have attained worldwide. He has been long recognized as one of both Sonoma Valley and Sonoma County's Top Producing agents. Part of his success is that he represents all price points within the market and quite often represents as many buyers as sellers.
Most of Daniel's new clients are referrals from past clients. He treats his clients like family because he sees the relationship as long term...it is not just about the current transaction, it is about future business.
Since becoming a real estate agent, he has had the opportunity to help many buyers and sellers and this has lead to many industry awards and designations.
- Over $3 Billion in sales.
- Ranked #123 of all agents in the United States by the Wall Street Journal.
- Ranked #40 of all agents in the State of California according to Real Trends.
- Ranked #11 of all Sotheby's International Realty agents.
- Ranked #26 by Sales Volume in The Leading 100 featured in Real Trends.
- Ranked in the top 25 of The Leading 100 "Top Performers in Bay Area Real Estate" yearly
- Top .05% of all Agents in the United States by Sales Volume.
- Top half of 1% of All Real Estate Agents Nationwide" according to "The Thousand" ranking by the Wall Street Journal.
- Most Homes Sold in Sonoma Valley every year since 2002.
- Sonoma Valley "Top Producer" status of most homes Sold, most homes Listed, and highest dollar volume since 2002.
- Sonoma County's Highest producing agent in dollar volume since 2010.
- Best Realtor in Sonoma Valley KVON 1440 AM & 99.3 FM The Vine Annual Survey.
- Voted Best Realtor in the People's Choice Awards every year since the award was created in 2013.
- Luxury Marketing Council named him one of the "Top 50 Agents" in the Bay Area.
Along with the dedication to his clients, Daniel is wholeheartedly generous to Sonoma Valley and beyond in his philanthropy donating and sponsoring programs such as ALS Association, Alzheimer's Association, American Cancer Society, Boy's & Girls Club of Sonoma Valley, education scholarships, Enterprise for Youth, Friends in Sonoma Helping (F.I.S.H.), Greenbelt Alliance, Home for a Home, LaLuz, Presentation School Scholarships, NorBAR Charity, Quarry Hill Botanical Gardens, Sonoma Community Center, Sonoma International Film Festival, Sonoma Valley Mentoring Alliance, Sonoma Valley Museum of Art, Sonoma Valley Youth Soccer Association, Sonoma Vintage House and more.
Our homes are our most valuable and cherished assets. That's why it's important to partner with a trusted advisor who has a deep understanding of the real estate market and who can expertly price a property to help the seller find the highest possible offer in a timely manner. The best agents put their sellers first. They inform the seller of marketplace realities and can help market a home so that it attracts the greatest number of qualified buyers.