As being an astute businessman with vast training, high motivation, and diversified education in business and finance, George McKean has been a premier Real Estate Broker for more than 30 years in the Tri-Valley. Having spent most of his Real Estate career in the Tri-valley, George has a unique understanding of not only the real estate market, but has a great deal of education in investment properties and property management within the Tri-Valley.
George's Top-Producing Real Estate career began in 1977, during which he has been recognized as a top-producing Real estate Broker for his sales achievements and dedicated to be the best in the industry which is evident from the customer satisfaction reports from his clients and fellow Real estate agents. Over the period George has adopted client referrals, repeat business, and tech-tools to originate more than $50 million dollars of residential sales in a biannual period.
'Being an Experienced Top-Producer, I have learned and adopted the quality and attitude of building relationship with my clients and fellow Real Estate Agents. My sole goal is to be my clients 'Realtor for Life'. Being a good listener and relating to the market information and conditions, I try to understand my clients needs, which is an essential factor in buying or disapproving a home for any individual. With a joint effort, my client and myself work together their perspective and vision to find a solution and ultimately the right property. '
TECHNICAL SKILLS - GEORGE YOUR REALTOR FOR LIFE
- Extremely talented and solution-driven real estate broker, having more than 30 years of working experience in all classifications of the Real Estate industry from corporate to company ownership, through change and accelerated sales growth.
- Strong Independent Contractor skills, ability to be responsible and knowledgeable from opening to closing an escrow.
- Experience in real estate sales, new home sales, real estate investment, and home remodeling consultant.
- Well-organized, hardworking, analytical, with a well-respected reputation in the industry.
- Extremely detail oriented, works well independently to complete projects, strong time management skills.
- Consistent ability to meet deadlines, negotiate, and facilitate the close of escrow.