Born and raised in East Oahu, Brandon knows the island and the uniquecharacteristics of each neighborhood like the back of his hand. He comes froma family of strong sales background with his mother as a realtor and father
in financial services. Brandon’s diverse ethnic background – Italian, Filipino,Korean and Japanese – along with his extensive travels have contributed to hisunderstanding and appreciation of cross-cultural differences.
As a consistent top producer, Brandon is highly regarded in the industry. He hasa knack for communicating with and relating to people, and building on whatthey share in common. His approach is to work with people not only as clients,but to develop relationships that go beyond business transactions.
Brandon’s philosophy is that it’s important to have a good balance betweenwork and play.
He makes it a priority to live his life that way.
• Licensed since 1998
• 1998 joined Marcus & Associates
• 2000 joined Kahala Associates
• 2010 became broker and owner with Kahala Associates
• 2010 became Broker In Charge with Kahala Associates
• 2014 LIST Sotheby’s International Realty acquired Kahala Associates
• 2015 named Vice President at LIST Sotheby’s International Realty
• 2016 became Broker In Charge with List Sotheby’s International Realty
• 2018 HBR Professional Standards and Arbitration committee member
Aloha Aina Award Nominee 1998-2019
List Sotheby’s International Realty Top Producer 2018
Certified Residential Specialist
Deep sea fishing
Travel - traveled to 45 different US States, Canada and Japan
Commitment to Our Community
• Hawaii Food Bank