In my many years as a Realtor, I have always strived to make a positive difference in my clients’ transactions – and in their lives! The skills I have acquired over the years translate into my ability to succeed as a real estate agent: communicating effectively; troubleshooting with expertise; and the determination to provide outstanding customer service.
I was born and raised in Jersey City and specialize in the Suburban Essex County area. My thorough understanding of this complex real estate market means my clients benefit not only from my wealth of real estate knowledge, but also have access to a wide variety of vendors who can ease your way through what can often be a stressful process.
My professional accolades and accomplishments include:
· NJ Realtors’ Distinguished Sales Club
· Realtor of the Year -- awarded by the West Essex Board of Realtors
· Member of the Board of the West Essex Board of Realtors
· Member of the Professional Standards Committee of the West Essex Board of Realtors
· Lifetime Service Award from American Red Cross, where I served as Chapter Chair of the Local Board
But of all my achievements, my most cherished is the meaningful assistance I have provided to my many clients. And, I am proud and pleased to say, that many of them have become my friends.