In 1997, Bryant graduated from Johnson & Wales University with an honors degree in Entrepreneurship and then embarked on a career in business. Shortly thereafter, he fortunately stumbled into the real estate industry.
In his first year as a REALTOR, he was named Rookie of the Year in a firm with over 200 agents and since 2004 he has been very fortunate to have been involved in producing well over 100 million dollars in sales volume. Now that he’s made the move to Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International Realty, he’s extremely excited about building his business and relationships in Southern Rhode Island, where he has now lived since 2006.
On a personal note, he is the son of immigrant parents who came to this county from the Cape Verde Islands in 1969. In addition to a rich cultural heritage, his lineage has provided him with fluency in two languages, English and Creole. Bryant and his wife Kerin of eighteen years, live in Wakefield with their two children, Evan and Ryan and their foster children Devan and Deize. He is also taking care of his brother Adriano while he attends high school in the USA. Also residing in the Da Cruz household are two dogs Tallulah Lu (English Mastiff) and Romeo (Pug, Bull Dog, Miniature Schnauzer). When he is not busy selling real estate, Bryant likes to spend his time with his family, martial arts, exercise, going out to dinner, sports, boating, trying new experiences and most of all watching his boys compete in sports.
Bryant is always ready to lend a helping hand, and has often motivated others to do the same. From 2005 to 2013, he was an integral part of the Board of Directors for Habitat for Humanity of RI—Greater Providence, Inc. where they built 11 homes in his last year on the board. Below is a short list of other ways Bryant helps others in community.
• Vice President of the South Kingstown Town Council
• Chair of a 13-member School Building Committee for the town of South Kingstown
• Member of Hope Lodge #25 of Free & Accepted Masons
• Member of the South Kingstown Elks Club #1899
• Current President of the South Kingstown Lions Club
• Board member of the Kent Washington Board of Realtors
• Serves on the Kent Washington Board Government Affairs Committee
• Volunteer firefighter for Union Fire District
• Active member of the Southern RI Chamber of Commerce
• Advisory board member of the Ocean State Waves baseball organization
As a real estate professional, he’s involved in all aspects of real estate…including residential and commercial. He believes strongly in building long-term relationships with his clients…relationships that are built on trust.