Representing buyers and sellers, Margriet McGowan’s clients have come to depend on her considerable expertise and market knowledge. Positioned with a team of experts in marketing, advertising, and home staging, Margriet conveys the highest level of personalized attention and strategic guidance to achieve her clients' goals.
Margriet enjoys representing her clients in a dedicated and professional manner while utilizing her in-depth knowledge and experience in the Greenwich community. She has been selling real estate in Greenwich for 18 years and is a seasoned agent, excellent at working with sellers, buyers, renters, and investors.
As a Certified Homeownership Professional, she has received training in the real estate, mortgage, insurance, and settlement services processes and can help clients navigate the homeownership process, making the transition seamless and stress free.
She and her husband both grew up in Greenwich and have deep roots in the community. Their children have attended Brunswick, Cos Cob Elementary School, Central Middle School, and Greenwich High School. Margriet enjoys Enjoy golf, tennis, skiing and hiking.
• International Committee for The Greenwich Association of Realtors
• Greenwich Public School Honor Choir patron
• Greenwich Academy Alumni Development past member
• Stanwich Congregational Church past Board of Trustee member
• Greenwich Public School PTA member
• 2010-2018: Neighbor to Neighbor in Greenwich
• 2015-2017: Friends of Greenwich Crew
• 2014-2020: Kids in Crisis
• 2015-2020: Laurel House Fundraising and Development Committee