Our agents are known in their communities for their integrity and the exceptional level of service they provide.
Local Expertise. Global Connections.
Since 1987, Carol Duncan has been helping clients venture to places that intrigue them - finding where they want to live, vacation or invest, and devising a path that gets them there. Trusted by her clients that refer her to family, friends and associates, she takes the extra time to stay involved in the real estate community, building relationships and staying up to date with real estate industry changes. Carol has served on many boards, currently as a Monterey County Association of Realtors Director. She has earned her Brokers license and GRI, Graduate Realtor Institute designation.
Real estate, whether a primary residence, vacation home, rental property or as an investment vehicle, represents the largest investment most will make. The real estate agent you choose to represent you is a critical element in this transaction.
What you can expect from Carol as your Realtor:
- Experience and integrity
- Established reputation in the real estate community
- Professional negotiating skills
- Extensive knowledge of the local market
- Individualized attention and immediate response
- Willingness and ability to listen and understand your needs
- Trust, patience, persistence and reliability throughout the entire process
- Exceed your expectations of a Realtor
Contact Carol to get you on your path to where you want to be.