Chalet LV01 Dolce Vita, a luxurious, modern chalet in the heart of the Dolomites
This luxurious chalet is within an exclusive village made of luxurious properties all located in the dramatic setting of the Ampezzo Dolomites. The property is in the renowned Via Menardi, the most exclusive area of Cortina, overlooking the renowned Promenade. From this perfect location, guests can enjoy spectacular views of the high peaks of Mount Cristallo, Faloria, Cinque Torri, and Tofane, a unique setting envied worldwide for its beauty.
The chalet is situated in the town of Cortina, in the Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The area is rich in gorgeous areas to hike in the warmer months and fantastic slopes for skiing during the winter months. Within the estate, the basement accommodates a modern and functional spa and a large fitness area. The wellness area is equipped with a sauna, a swimming pool, sunlamps, and a jacuzzi with waterfall. The property also features a wine cellar, housing the finest labels, and a large-screen cinema room with comfortable seats.
The chalet was constructed using the highest quality materials and is characterized by special architectural details. The property has been equipped with the latest technology as well as integrated wellness and relaxation facilities, allowing guests to enjoy a one-off exclusive experience. The estate was constructed to allow a functional and sustainable management to be environmentally friendly.
The spacious mountain chalet is spread over an area of more than 900 square meters and is arranged over four floors with a private elevator. The sophisticated and refined style enhances the taste of classical architecture combined with state-of-the-art technology. The chalet embodies the perfect fusion of tradition and innovation. The highly refined design blended with the high-quality materials make the villa a cosy, private and exclusive luxurious place. The chalet offers a magnificent master bedroom with two en-suite bathrooms, three delightful double suites, all with en-suite bathrooms. The final two bedrooms share a bathroom.
This luxurious chalet is the perfect place to enjoy the highest level of comfort and ultra-luxury services, all with the greatest discretion guaranteed. The chalet, with its perfect location, in the very heart of the town's vibrant cultural, economic and social centre, with its luxurious and unique atmosphere, offers an unforgettable stay.
Included in the rental rate:
• driver service from 10 am to 8 pm
• personalized welcome
• dedicated concierge
• daily housekeeping and turndown service
• private elevator
• free wi-fi in all rooms
• iPad for guests use
• iPod dock station with speakers
• dolby surround sound system
• pay tv (Sky) with international bouquet + Netflix
• children’s game
• children’s cot and bed
• children’s highchair
• indoor and outdoor parking
• private cinema
• flowers and candles
• best cigars on the market (consumption)
• wine cellar stocked with the finest wines (consumption)
• wood fireplace
• SPA and wellness area with sauna, massage area and jacuzzi tub
• relaxation area
• indoor swimming pool with waterfall
• private fitness area
• heated shed for ski equipment
• office with internet access, printer, scanner
• 24 hour cleaning service (managed by the concierge according to the needs and hours of the guests)
• restaurant reservation service
• Water, fruit juices, yoghurt and jam (no alcohol) will be available in the kitchen
• Chef (€ 4.500 per week plus cost of the food consumed, if a longer period is required this can be negotiated) • Use of the wine cellar (price according to consumption) • Artwork can be provided by particular artists (price will be quoted upon request and depends mostly on the artist chosen) • Personal Shopper • All other services e.g. babysitter, ski instructor, car hire, helicopter, massage, personal beauty treatments, personal trainer etc. • Game console • Special food supplies for children • Gluten free food supplies • International phone calls • mountain bike • snow bike