Villa dating back to the seventeenth-century surrounded by a large park of about 10,000 square meters and various independent ancillary rooms. The villa overlooks the splendid Italian garden where there is a wonderful rose garden; in the property there is also a small vineyard. The building at the main entrance houses an ancient tower, now used as a hobby room, and the small church, perfectly restored. Some rooms used as a garage, a storage area and the old icehouse overlook the access road. The villa has an area of approximately 1000 sqm and is spread over three levels connected to each other, also with an elevator: on the ground floor is the large kitchen with a dining area overlooking the internal courtyard, the dining room, a large living room with veranda and a study. On the back of the villa there are the large storage rooms and the cellar. A large staircase leads to the upper floor where there is the large decorated living room overlooking the garden, the study/library with direct access to the park and the sleeping area with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms as well as the master suite, with a wardrobe and large bathroom. On the second floor, which has been renovated, there are some service rooms, the laundry room and the possibility of creating an independent accommodation with a bathroom. Some cottages with independent entrances and with an area of about 500 square meters are available separately. This elegant property is located just a few minutes from Bergamo and not far from Lake Iseo. In the immediate vicinity, there is the golf club and the Milan Orio airport.