Magnificent property surrounded by greenery in Pavia
In the countryside of Pavia, a few minutes from the historic city center and near the Ticino river, there is this ancient village dating back to the fifteenth century consisting of several buildings.
The original building has an area of about 1000 square meters on two levels and houses the main residence which, with the 200-sqm outbuilding, creates a private courtyard. In the courtyard there is a suggestive pergola as well as different porches. One of these leads to the swimming pool area, which is hidden and excellently exposed; near the pool there are the changing rooms and a wellness area.
The lush park of 20,000 square meters surrounds the buildings creating a delightful entrance square ensuring maximum privacy.
A private street separates the main residence from the rural building, currently with 3 houses to be completely renovated, and from a detached house with a garden for a total of 500 square meters; both have separate access.
Some agricultural buildings delimit the large square also equipped with a helipad, at the edge of which there are two sheds of 600 square meters each, other agricultural outbuildings and warehouses. The surrounding land, possibly separable, is easily cultivable, irrigated, and easily accessible, covering an area of about 50 hectares.
This property is also equipped with numerous independent entrances that allow for optimal separation between the agricultural area and the residential area which can also be accessed from a beautiful tree-lined avenue.
Excellent location in the city of Pavia and adjacent to the Golf Club. Well connected to the main roads: it is possible to reach Milan in 30 minutes.