Located in a spectacular estate of 26 hectares in the middle of nature we find this historic farmhouse in
Alella, a village with a great wine tradition, located 15 minutes from the center of Barcelona.
The origin of the farmhouse dates back to the 16th century, around 1515. The house is nationally protected and includes a sun clock dated 1807 on its main façade.
The farm is built on a plot of more than 9 hectares garden and also includes a further 17 hectares of forest providing a lot of privacy. A large terrace with barbecue area and sea views, a pool with a lot of privacy, a paddle court and a landscaped area with fruit trees, a garden and a private water mine with a well and a large pool.
The main house consists of a large entrance hall. On the right hand side we find a living room with a large fireplace, a guest bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Entering a large living room on the left hand side divided into three parts including a cellar with an old wine press. From the entrance hall we access the first floor where we find an ensuite bedroom with office, two rooms with private bathroom and two rooms sharing another bathroom, one of them with dressing room. Stairs lead to the attic where we find another room and another bathroom.
There is an annex building that could be integrated into the main house, currently used as staff quarters with living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
In the pool area there are attached buildings with various services, garage, warehouse, gymnasium, changing rooms, sauna.