Eco-friendly, suburban living at its finest is what you find at 6400 Chambery #322 in desirable Brossard. This perfectly situated home is within easy walking distance of:
• Dix30 at an enjoyable 10-minute walk.
• The future REM station where you can be directly whisked to downtown Montreal within 5 minutes.
• The Marcelle Gaudreau elementary school which is just a quick 10-minute walk.
• Urban Park of the city of Brossard where you can walk or bike to meet your friends for a BBQ is 2 minutes away.
• The new Université de Montréal Solar Uniquartier campus which will replace the current Longueuil campus is just 5 minutes away.
Built in 2018, this picture-perfect townhouse style condo offers a spacious kitchen with oversized island perfect for cooking and food prep. Imagine family and friends gathered around with plenty of seating while catching up on daily events. A bonus is the extra-wide opening perfect for a chef’s fridge, so party prep or family dinners are a breeze.
Upstairs bedrooms allow for relaxation and privacy at the end of a long day.
On sunny days, spend time on the terrace or peacefully wander through the shared garden courtyard.
So perfect, you won’t want to leave, but if you do, you’ll appreciate the underground parking space included with this condo.