A true luxury farm escape and yet only ten minutes to historic Berrima village, Weehope is a special offering. On approx. 100 acres of partially cleared grazing land, but with plenty of retained native bushland, the home is a classic and magnificent weatherboard with beautiful interiors.
Set down a winding driveway through spectacular gum forest, this sprawling four-bedroom home is nestled into luxurious gardens awash with deciduous Autumnal splendour. Rolling lawns overlook a picturesque dam. With high ceilings, many sets of panelled French doors leading out to sweeping verandas, and multiple living and dining areas that vary from spacious and open-plan to private and cosy, this is country living in ultimate style.
Other features of this luxurious and tastefully appointed home include:
· Beautiful plantation shutters internally; exterior louvered shutters
· Country-style kitchen with traditional Rayburn Rangehood in addition to large oven
· Newly renovated bathrooms with heated flooring
· Polished timber floorboards
· Traditional wood fireplaces
· Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning
· Gas-run hydronic heating throughout the home
· Family-sized swimming pool
· Large water tank
Expressions of interest closing 12th July
Co-Agent: Corina Nesci 0416 523 155
Drew Lindsay Real Estate