In the "green heart" of Italy, about twenty kilometres away from Perugia there is this ancient property, in need of restoration, including a mill as well as other buildings of historical value. Dating back to the early 1400s, it was operational until the middle of the last century. The main building, where the old defence towers are still visible, develops over 5 floors, of a total of ca. 500sqm.
The basement houses the no longer functional old mill. Through a large entrance, situated on the ground floor there is the kitchen, with vaulted ceilings and terracotta floors, as well as a pantry, a technical room and a living room also with terracotta flooring, a large fireplace and vaulted ceiling.
On the first floor we have 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and another living room which gives access to the terrace overlooking the inner courtyard, of ca. 400sqm, on the second floor there are 4 bedrooms and a bathroom and on the third floor there are 2 large attic areas.
Across the inner courtyard, where we have an ancient well in the centre, you can access the other buildings of ca. 1000 sqm, currently used as a cellars and warehouses. We further find a tobacco dryer, an old wood-burning oven, once used by the whole county, a large arched portico on the ground floor and a large storage area on the first floor.
Throughout the property we have other premises mostly used as storage areas; of which part can be used for residential purpose.
The property includes land of ca. 4.5 hectares and is bordering with the river 'Nestore'.
The complex is suitable, after a conservative/soft renovation, for residential use, given its large size, architectural value, privacy, convenient location and connection to the municipal road. The present photos are renderings of how the property could lool like after being restored.