Farm from the 19th century with an exploration of Tourism in operation, located 20 minutes from Aveiro, 30 from Costa Nova, 1 hour from Porto, 50 minutes from Coimbra and 2h30 from Lisbon. Sold with licenses and a respective trademark. Building constructed in 1873. On the ground floor there is an entrance hall, two offices, library with fireplace (deactivated), one full bathroom dating from the 19th century, billiard room, living room with balcony remodeled in the 1920s with applications of wood from S. Tomé and Principe, kitchen converted into living room. On the 1st Floor there are seven bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a living room. Tourism building on the ground floor and three bathrooms, gymnasium / multipurpose room, bar, dining room with fireplace, kitchen, pantry, concierge, mechanical room with central heating and laundry. On the 1st Floor there are 10 rooms with full bathrooms and balconies. The house has a fire alarm and alarm in the toilets. Outside, two swimming pools, one for children and another for adults, with a WC, two storage rooms, two lakes. Hertzian bore hole and upwelling water. It has additional construction capacity (extension) of 3,380 square meters.