Luxury Outlook 2022
An ambitious exploration into high-end residential markets across the globe.
Single Family Homes
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this immaculately appointed single level family home sits on a large 1,127sqm in one of Carrara's most sought-after enclaves, Riverpark.
As you approach the entrance of the home you are greeted by a wrought iron pedestrian gate and columns wrapped in mature vines, giving you a sense that there is a special property behind its unassuming street presence.
Sanctuary-like, fastidiously maintained and very private, the home offers an abundance of natural light with a seamless indoor-outdoor flow and is centered around a 9-metre tiled inground pool with BBQ area.
Suitable for those who seek space, style, and a relaxed environment on the water in a central convenient location. With the ideal of entertaining at heart, the engaging kitchen with its Miele stainless-steel appliances, sleek timber cabinetry, oversized breakfast bar and stone benchtops makes cooking and serving easy. The generous dining areas comfortably accommodate large groups with glass bifold doors extending entertaining outside by the water, or overlooking the pool complimented with a rumpus room with wet bar which is certain to be the location of many memories being made with loved ones.
When enjoying the seating and dining areas overlooking the water, an impressive wide water frontage of approx. 40m offers a true sense of luxury. A 9m Pontoon with Jetski ramp/winch, ensures that your water toys are kept ready for days out on the water. Only 320m to the Main River, a 40-knot zone which leads you to Isle of Capri and the Gold Coast Broadwater.
Additional features include, but not limited to:
* 5 generous sized bedrooms, including a Master Bedroom which has a walk through wardrobe, large ensuite and overlooks the water
* 2 well-appointed bathrooms with separate laundry
* Designer kitchen with Miele appliances, large breakfast bar and plenty of storage
* Plantation shutters and bi-fold doors throughout giving a resort-like feel
* Surround sound system featured in multiple areas throughout the home including indoor living area, outdoor living area and rumpus room
* Rumpus room featuring a wet bar with servery, surround sound system and feature lighting
* Tiled to entry paths, rear terrace, balconies, and pool surround
* 10Kw Solar Panels
* Ducted air conditioning system throughout
* Cubby house - perfect for children
* Feature fountains and water features offer a sense of sanctuary
* Double carport secured by a garage door and with enough room for 2 cars and a jetski trailer
* Lush, well-manicured landscaping throughout
* Located in the exclusive Riverpark precinct, minutes from the M1 and only a 10 minute drive to Broadbeach, Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre, elite schools and the beach - or a short stroll to Emerald Lakes Village.
Call either Ryan Canilho on 0423 017 687 or Jarrad Ireland on 0413 748 575 at Queensland Sotheby's International Realty today to organise an appointment to inspect this stunning property offered for sale.
The modern history of Gold Coast, a seaside city on the East Coast of Australia, began nearly a century ago with the construction of a bridge, a road extension and a hotel in the late 1920s. The holiday crowds flocked here, igniting one of the world’s great beach culture explosions.